Entry Level Electrical Engineer
Jade Stone Engineering- a Watertown-based mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design firm is seeking an independent, reliable, hardworking, electrical engineer for a full time position in its Watertown office. JSE is actively seeking a candidate interested in gaining experience in the electrical design of wastewater treatment facilities, water treatment facilities, industrial, federal, educational, healthcare, and commercial facility systems from concept design through construction.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum educational background includes BS in Electrical Engineering and has/is willing to take the New York State EIT exam.
- An Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering Studies or equivalent may also be considered.
- 0 to 3 years of experience
- Ability to work in both office and field settings (independently and with others) on a daily basis.
- Comfortable working effectively in a fast-paced, multiple deadline environment.
- Hardworking, eager to learn, and have a basic electrical background.
- JSE engineers interact daily with contractors, architects, and other engineers so strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Autocad or REVIT experience a plus
- Daily duties to include electrical load calculations, drafting and design of electrical systems, coordination meetings, and site surveys/investigations.
Benefits package available.
Please send resume with references, and salary requirements to:
Jade Stone Engineering
ATTN: Jeffrey Robinson
444 Vanduzee Street
Watertown, NY 13601
Email delivery is also acceptable: